Terjebak Depresi

Gw menduga kalau gw sedang memasuki episode depresi lagi.

Di episode awal gw mengalami depresi, ini terkait dengan Tamoxifen yang gw minum. Salah satu efek memang depresi. After I found out that side effect, I started to rationalize what happened to me. All the mellow sessions, all the stop-by-at-the-park-before-going-to-work thing etc. Then I started to recognize that I might have episodes of depression.

Then I started to hold back. Pulang kerja on time. Plesir lebih serius. Fokus pada notes to-do list gw.

But yet, I feel like going through new episodes. Again. Cant really pinpoint to which event, but I feel the mood swing again. I snapped at my son the other day. Didn't bother with what my husband did to calm me. And I started to go home late again. I feel like I'm avoiding something. But I dont know what it is.

I think I need my Headspace back. My Calm back. And perhaps stop watching House during my spare time?

Please go away, dear depression. I want to be happy. I need to be happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konsul ke dr Evert

Hasil PA & IHK

Ini Dia Kata Dokter Bedah Onkologi (1)